Saturday, July 7, 2012

Product Review: Nexxus Dualiste Dual Benefit Leave-In Conditioning Spray


Product Review: Nexxus Dualiste Dual Benefit Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Cost: Around $12
Where to Purchase: Ulta and some drugstores
Claims: This is the answer for your dry hair. Get the dual benefit of color protection and hydration with Nexxus Dualiste Dual Benefit Leave-In Conditioning Spray. This scientifically developed and salon proven formula provides the ultimate in color protection plus the customized protection your hair needs. It infuses moisture in the hair and makes it vibrant. It also lends your hair great body and lift. The light and non-greasy formula in this conditioner provides hair with deep conditioning, infuses vital moisture and is extremely soft on the hair. This spray was scientifically formulated to provide best-in-class color protection and maximum hydration to dry, brittle and damaged hair 


Thoughts: Long story short, this is OK and pretty good if you have thin hair and don't have a lot of it. As far as color protection I think it's bogus. My color faded regardless and I used it for about 6 months, finished 2 bottles and still had to color my hair every 5-6 weeks. However, seeing as I have thin hair and don't have a lot of it the leave-in conditioner worked pretty good for me however if you have a lot of hair or have thick or coarse hair this is not the leave-in conditioner that you want.
How I use it: Spray is liberally on my hair after I get out of the shower, style as normal.


Rating: C

No comments:

Post a Comment