Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Product Review: Lush's Sultana of Soap

Product Review: Lush's Sultana of Soap


Cost: $5.95 for 3.5oz
Where to Purchase: Lush
Claims: Your skin will be delighted and you’ll be left softer and smelling like a fancy candy shop with a touch of fruity sweetness.

Thoughts: This is a recent discovery as I rather stayed away from Lush soaps, finding that I dind't like a lot of the bubble-gum scents they carried. Two years have passed and while waiting for my friend to finish paying for her items I drifted to the solid soap area of the shop and casually began sniffing. When I found this I couldn't stop smelling, it smells like... a musky sweetness that I'd never smelled before. If you like almond soap, you will really enjoy this one. So my sales lady asked me if I wanted to take a sample which I did and after that first use I went back, like an addict, for more. So I left with a huge chunk and now I take it out when I'm doing their entire bubble bar bath. It doesn't lather so please don't expect that it's almost like a lotion type feel. If you like how moisturized Dove soap leaves your skin then you will enjoy this.
How I use it: I use it over arms, shoulders and legs like I would soap.

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment