Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Haul: Ulta 7/3/12


How this happened, I don't know but I do know that I met up my roommate at Ulta for lunch because we wanted to get some of their $1 lip pencils. I also printed out their customary $3.50 coupon plus I had $5.00 off my rewards so technically I could walk away playing for barely nothing. As it happened, I picked up a few things on clearance and on those bins they have by the register while I waited for my turn to pay.

So here we go:
  • 2 Montagne Jeunesse masks: Crushed Raspberry Fruit Smoothie (deep-pore cleaning) and the Anti-Stress Mud Pack. I've never ever tried these and I had always eyed them so I went for them. They were $1.99 each.
  • 2 Essence Lipsticks. Colors: Like a Lady and Fairytale. I just love these! I already owned one that I use nearly daily so I picked up some bright colors for the Summer. They were on clearance for $1.89 each.
  • 2 Ulta Automatic Lip Pencils in Bloom and Plum, they actually both match GREAT with the lipsticks! $1 each!!!!!!
  • Tarte's Blush & Bronze on the go. This was basically all I paid for because everything else came out free with my coupons and points. It contains a small version of Tarte's Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess and one of their small Amazonian Clay 12-hr blushes in Dollface. I've never tried their bronzers or blushes so it's a nice time to check them out. Especially the blush claiming 12 hr wear.  Makes me want to take it out for ride! This was $15, which was my exact total! =D
Now, I'm placing myself on a shopping ban for a whole month. I have a lot of stuff I've ordered online which I'm waiting to arrive but I will not be hitting the beauty stores or counters for a month - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment