Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Product Review: NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker


Product Review: NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker

Cost: About $8
Where to Purchase: Ulta
Claims:  The micro-fine felt tip on this eye liner means you can use it for everything from filling in your eyelash line to a subtle cat-eye look.The eye marker application is smooth and the striking results are long-lasting and smudge-proof.

Thoughts: Originally I was going to do a comparison between this and the Jordana Fabuliner but once I got to using this one I realized that for my meticulous likes this one draws a much different line than Jordana. The NYX marker is SUPER skinny. I took pictures so you can see. This draws a very pigmented thin line which can be used as they claim to fill in the lash or a very delicate cat-eye. I actually like using this one for my daily for work more than the Jordana because the line is so discreet. I love it, definitely will be repurchasing it.
How I use it: I use it daily for my natural eye look.

Rating: A






No comments:

Post a Comment