Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Product Review: Jordana INCOLOR Fabuliner in Black

Product Review: Jordana INCOLOR Fabuliner in Black

Cost: $1.99
Where to Purchase: Walgreens
Claims: Felt-Tip Precision • No Skipping or Dragging • Convenient & Easy to Use


Thoughts: OMG. For real. This shit is like... where have you been all my life??!! My roommate and I picked it up on a whim one late Thursday night as we tried to go in and out of Walgreens in our PJs as we went for ice cream... we just happened to try to avoid some cute guys by paying in the cosmetics area and we spotted these just sitting oh-so-innocently by the register with a sign that said "$1.99". So we figured what the heck can you loose? We each picked one up and we have been in love ever since. I'm on my 3rd tube. This stuff is super pigmented, the pen is a perfect medium thickness and it STAYS ALL DAY. We're in love with it. I should mention that we do not like the brown shade at all. They got it super wrong on that one - stay away from it. Just go for the black!
How I use it: Apply a clean straight line over lid.

Rating: A
 +


No comments:

Post a Comment