Saturday, July 7, 2012

Review: Essence Lipsticks





Review: Essence Lipsticks


Cost: Around $2
Where to Purchase: Ulta
Claims: No claims.


Thoughts: I have a penchant for cheap good lipstick and Essence is one of the pack leaders. At about $2.50 a pop and available in 10 colors I honestly sometimes want them all. These are the 3 I own, which I am completely happy with. The consistency of these are pigmented and smooth like MAC lipsticks, they hydrate and on my lips stay a good amount of time. The good thing about these is that this is something you can pick up in a crazy color you wouldn't normally wear since they're so cheap it wont break the bank and you always have this one color for special occasions.
How I use it: It's lipstick.


Rating: A



From L-R (Like a Lady, Fairytale, Creamy Nude)

No comments:

Post a Comment