Saturday, July 14, 2012

Product 's Review: Almay Nearly Naked Loose Powder



Product 's Review: Almay Nearly Naked Loose Powder



Cost: About $10
Where to Purchase: Drugstores or Target
Claims: Infused with nourishing grape seed and ginseng helps to protect skin and antioxidant vitamins a and e to help prevent dryness.

Thoughts: I've been testing this for a month and I have to say I actually really enjoy this powder. As it claims, it's not drying at all and I can have dry skin patches in my face. It offers a bit of coverage and I think I could get away with just concealer and this dusted on the face. It's been a month, I've been using it nearly each day and I'm only halfway through it. This lasts a very long time. This comes in three different colors, I wish they made more variety or at least had a translucent one.
How I use it: I dust it on my face using a large powder brush.

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment