Sunday, July 22, 2012

Product Review: Skin70 Super Blemish Balm BB Cream



Product Review: Skin70 Super Blemish Balm BB Cream



Cost: $8.98
Where to Purchase: Amazon
Claims: It smoothes away lines, leaving skin elastic. It provides skin with moisture and freshness

Thoughts: You know I had to try this right away because I did become a bit obsessed with it so I decided to wear it yesterday when I went out shopping and dinner with Mom and this is a beautiful thing. I've found my favorite BB cream. This stuff controlled the oil on my cheeks better than ANY other foundation that I have tried. My cheeks felt right down dry after 6 hours with this on. I had it on a total of 8 hours before I headed to bed and I really didn't want to take my makeup off because it was as smooth and as perfect as when I had first applied it. I will test it for more hours but thus far I have to say how impressed I am. This can be built up to Med coverage, which is what I need. I still used concealer with this but I did not have to use primer at all.
How I use it: Did a small pump on the back of my hand and warmed it up with my finger, then I did little dots of it all over my face and began blending with a flat synthetic brush like the Sigma F80. I did dust a little bit of powder on my face, which I always do because this Florida weather is killer.

Rating: A+

1 comment:

  1. Just purchased the bb cream yesterday. Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete