Monday, July 16, 2012

Product Review: Milanis' Eyeshadow in Caramel Brown



Product Review: Milanis' Eyeshadow in Caramel Brown



Cost: About $6
Where to Purchase: Drugstores or Target
Claims: A super pigmented, easily blendable, crease-proof, silk-like powder eyeshadow.

Thoughts: I think I held a day of mourning when Milani got rid of their original shadows some years back, however I was able to stock up on all my favorite and created a palette for them. To me, they're still brilliant. About two years later I'm exploring CVS when I spot this beauty and instantly choose a color I know I'll use and bring it home to see if it's just as pigmented as their original pressed shadows used to be. Score! I don't know why Milani stopped making these, these were their best product. The texture of these shadows is just like they state, silky and buttery and very pigmented. I still wear primer under all shadows so mine lasted all day. I did a swatch comparison below next to MAC's Tempting so you can get an idea of what it looks like, the texture of these is just like MACs, and they comes in 12 different colors. My one complain is the packaging. Now, they have this nice heavy plastic case which feels much richer and nicer than their previous covers however... they're now larger than the MAC shadow and to depot them would be out of the question.
How I use it: Using a flat brush I apply it either all over the lid or on the crease.

Rating: A+



No comments:

Post a Comment