Thursday, July 5, 2012

Product Review: NYX's Round Lipsticks



Product Review: NYX's Round Lipsticks


Cost: $4
Where to Purchase: NYX, Cherry Culture or Ulta
Claims:  NYX round lipstick is is a velvet-textured lip cream that covers the lips with rich color that smoothes and moistures lips with each application.


Thoughts: Just as described. I love these lipsticks. I've owed quite a few, giving some away because unfortunately not all colors go with my skin tone but if you've never tried these out, please give at least one a chance. They have over 100 different shades so you're going to find one for you. I've found too many LOL :) I prefer their cream finish rather than the ones with shimmer or sparkle but that's up to you.
How I use it: Seriously?

Rating: A+






No comments:

Post a Comment