Thursday, July 19, 2012

Product Review: The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

Product Review: The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector

Cost: $20
Where to Purchase: Ulta or The Body Shop
Claims: Soften and protect hands, even after washing. Recommended for extra dry to dry skin.

Thoughts: This is not the best smelling product in the world but this seriously quenches my dry hands. I have very dry hands, dry cuticles, dry palms and each time I'm in the Body Shop I try to pick up a tube of this because this is honestly the best hand protector I've come across. It's extremely thick, you only need a dollop but you will instantly feel the difference. It's amazing. I wish it wasn't so expensive and that the scent would be different. I wouldn't even mind it if it came unscented.
How I use it: Apply dime-size amount on hands and work into skin.

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment