Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Product Review: Montagne Jeunesse's Fruit Smoothie Mask



Product Review: Montagne Jeunesse's Fruit Smoothie Mask


Cost: $1.99
Where to Purchase: Ulta
Claims:  
Get fresh, clean, soft skin from a natural blend of raspberry, mango, apricot, peach and pomegranate.

Thoughts: As I sit here in my post-mask-bliss I can't think of anything negative to say about this other than why the hell can't a buy a tube of this? Granted, it's a brilliant financial move. They give you enough for one application and charge you $2 for it, you think you're getting a deal but when I calculate it it's probably the most expensive mask I've ever bought! That aside, this is a really great deep cleaning mask. It was a bit hard to take off but I ended up using a warm washcloth and it came off in a cinch. It smells fantastic and once washed off I really feel clean and just relaxed. I can't wait to try more of this brand, I'm ignoring the price tag, naturally.
How I use it: Apply a clean face, leave for 15-20 min, rinse and moisturize as usual.

Rating: B+ (because they will only sell you a bit, otherwise this would be an A+)


No comments:

Post a Comment