Thursday, July 12, 2012

Product Review: Jergens Natural Glow - Revitalizing

Product Review: Jergens Natural Glow - Revitalizing

Cost: About $4
Where to Purchase: Drugstores, Target or Ulta
Claims:  Jergens natural glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer delivers fabulous, natural-looking color that lasts twice as long as the leading sunless tanner lotion.

Thoughts: I never go out in the sun. Never, maybe once every 2 years and I live in Florida. I'm a big proponent of protection and not sitting out and toasting yourself. I've also never been interested in the least in tanners. But 3 years ago I really looked at my legs and admitted that they were patchy and pasty and just not my best feature so after watching a youtube video I decided to give this baby a try and wow! That was 3 years ago. I've now gone through countless bottles and converted so many people to it. This stuff is brilliant and it's my HG.
How I use it: I use it in place of a moisturizer on my legs. Each a shower I smooth it on my legs and wash my hands afterwards because it can turn your palms orange after a few times.

Rating: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment