Saturday, July 21, 2012

Product Review: Simply Sheep Dead Sea Mud Mask



Product Review: Simply Sheep Dead Sea Mud Mask

Cost: $8.99
Where to Purchase: Etsy or Simply Sheep website
Claims: It is highly enriched with 26 different minerals helpful to the skin's health and function and said to aid in keeping the skin hydrated and moisturized. Dead sea mud is known to unclog pores creating younger and healthier looking skin. It has also been shown to provide relief for Psoriasis and Eczema.

Thoughts: I did a bit of a preview of this yesterday but I was so excited with it that I decided to try it out last night. It's got much more of a jelly-like consistency than a paste consistency which makes it lighter to apply. I applied it all over the face and within 3 minutes I felt it 'tightening'. Like, I couldn't smile even if I wanted to. I decided to take a close up photo while it was drying so you all can see how it just went into all my pores, which I have tons and I really felt it cleansing. I read in their website that you should do this twice a month so I'm thinking it's a good one to do everything 2 weeks for deep cleansing, and have it help with oil control that I especially get on my cheeks. Good stuff, I liked it, and you only need a little bit, I hardly dented after this mask so I'm going to go with it's good bank for your $.
How I use it: Spread a thin layer all over face. Let dry for 30 min and rinsed.

Rating: A


No comments:

Post a Comment