Monday, July 16, 2012

Product Review: NARS Blush in Torrid




Product Review: NARS Blush in Torrid



Cost: $28
Where to Purchase: NARS counters or Sephora
Claims: A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush. Silky texture in matte and shimmering shades  Micronized powder ensures soft, blendable application

Thoughts: NARS, hands down has my favorite blushes and I'm a bit of a blush whore. Yet, hands down my very favorite NARS blush ever is this one, Torrid. I don't know if it just goes really well with my skin tone by my friend who is considerable lighter tried it on and it complimented her too. It's got some shimmer but it's not frosty like I think Orgasm is, it's definitively more peachy-toned than pink toned and it's one of my favorites from Spring until the end of Summer. Plus, this stuff lasts forever! I've had mine for over a year and look! I haven't even hit pan.
How I use it: I apply it with any blush brush I find handy.

Rating: A+



No comments:

Post a Comment