TJ Maxx Mini-Haul: more like good finds. I found two bottles of my favorite Nexus hairspray at 60% less than I usually pay at Ulta! They had tons more left so check out your local TJMaxx and see if you can find some. I also spotted this Korres quad which I thought would be GREAT as a stocking stuffer. Yes, I start in July to buy things :)
The spray was $5.99 and the shadows were $7.99. Great finds!
The Ulta Haul was a bit more extensive but I picked up items I was waiting for. Keep in mind that Organix, NYX, Maybelline, L'Oreal and Revlon were all BOGO50%OFF! Also, all Ulta brand items are on sale! Head over to Ulta if you want to pick up some great deals!
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. The conditioner was double the size, same price! Brilliant! I will post a review of these once I'm done with them :)
- The NYX liquid liners! My friend recommended these to me but I've been so happy with my Jordana one (which I need to do a review on!) that I didn't find the need to verge but seeing as I could try them both out for a bit of a discount, I went for it. Just an overview:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe. I had one already but I just like these so much I went for another neutral. I'm so predictable! LOL It's a gorgeous matte gray.
- 3 Ulta Polishes, these were $2 each!! From L-R: Cream of the Crop, Pinata-Yada-Yada and Moody Blues. I think Moody Blues might be my 4th of July color!
- The BB Creams. I got the Maybelline one and the L'Oreal one, this is really why I went there, I desperately want to test these out and compare them. I'm already leaning towards the Maybelline one just because it has SPF.
I meant to stop by Walgreens to pick up some of those Sally Hansen polishes which are on sale in July but I think that will have to wait until later on this week!
Happy shopping everyone!