Thursday, July 12, 2012

Product Review: MAC's Lip & Cheek Colour in Out for Fun



Product Review: MAC's Lip & Cheek Colour in Out for Fun



Cost: $20
Where to Purchase: MAC counters
Claims:  Versatile, lightweight all-in-one colour for cheeks and lips. Creamy, super-blendable, barely there formula. Contains Vitamin E to help keep skin and lips nourished.

Thoughts: I have a special spot in my heart for cream blush so when I swatched this at my local MAC counter I HAD to have it. I was not disappointed, I love this color on my cheeks, it stays on for over 9 hours and it's not thick or oily like one might assume it would be. I have not tried it as lipstick but for the purpose of this review I put it on my lips and it felt a lot like lipstick. A very nice consistency.
How I use it: I use a RealTechniques Stippling Brush and I pat it directly on the product and then apply it lightly on the apples of my cheek, blending it in. For it to stay all day I set it with my favorite powder coral blush on top of it and I swear I get home from work and my cheeks are still rosy.

Rating: A




No comments:

Post a Comment