Saturday, June 23, 2012

Product Review: Nexus Comb Thru Hair Spray


Product Review: Nexus Comb Thru Hair Spray (Natural Hold Design and Finishing Mist)

Cost: Around $11
Where to Purchase: Beauty salons or Ulta
Claims: Comb Thru Natural Hold Design and Finishing Mist gives you the confidence to create and re-create a flexible style with remarkable fullness and shine. Hair remains in place with a natural hold that lasts.

Thoughts: I love it. I first purchased the small travel one just to see if it even worked and after using it one time, having it on all day I went straight back to Ulta and got the large bottle. This stuff works incredibly well. It holds my curls without them being crunchy or hard, no white flakes and the day after my hair doesn't feel stiff like I doused it with hairspray and I don't feel the need to wash it, I can just re-style it.
How I use it: I spray on my hair after I've finished using the curling iron to it. Once the spray dries, which is pretty quickly, I comb my fingers thru it. The waves lasts all day and well into the night without having to re-spray.

Rating: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment