Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Product Review: MAC Riviera Life Lipglass


Product Review: MAC Riviera Life Lipglass

Cost: Around $15.50
Where to Purchase: MAC counter
Claims: Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour.

Thoughts: The Reason I chose this lipglass versus the other ones in the collection is because I felt that I didn't have anything like it. Henceforth, I tend to use it more because I don't forget in my sea of nude glosses or baby pink ones. It's a bright orange that when blended out looks like a bright coral, just perfect for the season and matches the majority of my Summer wardrobe. I've been carrying this baby in my purse since I got it.
How I use it: I apply it over MAC's Thrills lipstick or simply on its own.

Rating: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment