Thursday, June 28, 2012

Product Review: E.L.F.'s Studio Blush in Fuchsia Fusion

Product Review: E.L.F.'s Studio Blush in Fuchsia Fusion

Cost: $3
Where to Purchase: Target or online
Claims: The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!

Thoughts: I wanted a hot-pink Barbie Pink blush for a minute now yet I was very reluctant to spend $40 on a NARS blush or a MAC one so I decided to give a try to these E.L.F. blushes. I had been meaning to try them out already but had not justified yet another blush considering I already have so many. For $3, I was not disappointed. These blushes are EXTREMELY pigmented, even if you're not into the bright cheeks like the 'Fuchsia Fusion' there's 10 other colors that might do for a more natural glow depending on your skin color. On me, it's stayed on all day and now I'm considering checking out other colors that I yet do not have. Another brilliant product from E.L.F!
How I use it: Using either a MAC 108 brush or a Sigma F40 I apply the powder on the apples of my cheek.

Rating: B+

No comments:

Post a Comment