Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Product Review: TruBlue SPA Super Rich Foot Cream from Bath & Body Works


Product Review: TruBlue SPA Super Rich Foot Cream from Bath & Body Works
 
Cost: From $6-$20
Where to Purchase: Bath & Body Works
Claims: Shea Butter provides supreme moisture to dry, thirsty skin.Thick, skin-drenching formula.

Thoughts: When I was much younger, and I won't claim how much - I used to buy this FANTASTIC foot cream from Avon that used to cost $2.99. Those days are gone, that cream was replaced by something fancy that doesn't work and every since then I have been on the hunt for the replacement peppermint cream of my youth. I thought I had found in The Body Shop's Peppermint Cooling Foot Rescue Treatment. However, the fact that that stuff comes in a little tub makes it impossible for me to consider it a daily quick fix to my dry heels. I have very dry feet, not a day can go by without moisturizing them or they will begin to flake. So when I decided to give this Super Rich Foot Cream a try I was transported to that cream from Avon I used to love. Granted, a decade later the price is considerably much more, but it has the same nourishing effects. The mint is perfect, the consistency is so rich and thick, you only need a little dollop.
How I use it: After each shower a rub about a dime-size amount in each foot. Then I walk around in thick socks while I get ready in the morning, this helps the skin really absorb the cream.

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment