Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Product Review: L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse in Sunset Angora (#176)

Product Review: L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse in Sunset Angora (#176)

Cost: Got mind for under $8 at Target. ULTA is more expensive unless you get the BOG1/2OFF
Where to Purchase: Spotted at Ulta and Target
Claims: Delivers a feather-light finish without being sticky or heavy. Available in 16 different shades.

Thoughts: I bought this on a whim, an unexpected one since I had been so disappointed with the lack of pigmentation found in their 'theBalm' series. Once I tried this out I was utterly in love. This lipstick has not left my purse all month. It just leaves the most perfect peachy-coral tint on my lips that is quite flattering on my skin tone. Needless to say, I'm making a list to pick up a few more colors in Target, if I can actually find them since they seem to be flying off the shelves.
How I use it: User over lip-liner.

Rating: A+

My Photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment