Friday, June 29, 2012

Haul: Ulta 6/29/12


Haul: Ulta 6/29/12

I had been waiting to go to Ulta and use my 20% OFF entire purchase coupon I got in the mail and today was the day. The coupon expires tomorrow so USE YOURS!

I ended up getting a few things which I wasn't willing to pay the full price for and ended up getting it discounted.

Here we go:

  • Real Techniques Blush Brush - I'd been waiting for this one to come back in stock because BOTH my Ultas were always sold out, imagine my luck that I not only finally found it but I was able to use my 20% coupon on it!
    • Regular Price: $8.99
    • With Coupon: $7.20
    • Saved: $1.79
  • Real Techniques Powder Brush - I really needed a large nice sturdy brush for my loose setting powder, the one I have is very old and needed replacing so this was a justifiable purchase.
    • Regular Price: $9.99
    • With Coupon: $7.99
    • Saved: $2.00
  • Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure Polish in 'Parrot' -This was on a whim but to my defense, I don't own this shade of green and it was on clearance!
    • Regular Price: $7.00
    • Sale Price: $3.99
    • With Coupon: $3.19
    • Saved: $3.81
  • Philosophy Purity Face Cleanser - I've been courting the Philosophy products lately, wanting to try them out but finding it really hard to pay full price for them. So I decided to go for the travel size of this cleanser and see how I like it.
    • Regular Price: $10.00
    • With Coupon: $8.00
    • Saved: $2.00
  • Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Strips in Take the Stage - I'm addicted to these but not to their price so I only get these when on sale or on clearance which this was! This is a beautiful black with tons of silver glitter - perfect for a night out or a party!
    • Regular Price: $8
    • Sale Price: $4.99
    • With Coupon: $3.99
    • Saved: $4.01
  • Neutrogena Shine Control Liquid Makeup - This was a whim, I'll admit because I really wanted to try it just to test out if it really could control shine so I will be testing this out and most likely posting a review. Right off the bat I can see a problem in this - they only have 4 colors! 4 COLORS!! I'm NW25 and I got their darkest in Natural Beige.
    • Regular Price: $13.99
    • With Coupon: $11.19
    • Saved: $2.80
  • Amazing Cosmetics, Amazing Concealer in Med Beige - This claims to be the best concealer IN THE WORLD. Ok, challenge accepted! This was another whim. I fully didn't go in to buy this but I've been a little obsessed with under eye concealer and I've heard such good things about this that I just had to try it. Plus I got to use my coupon on it!
    • Regular Price: $28.00
    • With Coupon: $22.40
    • Saved: $5.60
I also cashed in some of my Ulta Rewards and they took off an extra  $3.00 from my total. A total savings of $25.01!!!! Seriously, I basically got the Amazing Concealer for free!

I shall be, believe it or not, heading back to ULTA on Sunday because their July sale begins where nearly all of their drugstore brands are BOGO50%OFF. I shall share my next haul then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment