Friday, June 22, 2012

Product Review: Lush's Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask

Product Review: Lush's Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask

Cost: Around $6.95
Where to Purchase: Lush Stores
Claims: Prevent disasters by taking regular care with our deep cleaning blueberry mask, Catastrophe Cosmetic. The little blue bulbs are packed with vitamins, with a gentle calamine base to cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. Use this one weekly as a deep cleansing treatment to kick off your regular skin care routine.

Thoughts: I've been a big fan of the Lush masks already but I had yet to try this one. I wanted to try a new one so one of my local associates recommended this one when I told her I was prone to hormonal breakouts and also when I traveled so she conceded that they might be do to stress. I used this mask for the past 2 weeks twice a week. I have one more try left and I must say it's definitely in my top 2 Lush Face masks. My skin just really responds well to it. The only negative I have to throw out there is the scent. I really dislike the smell of this but it does calm the red area around my breakouts and it leaves the skin feeling very rejuvenated. I look forward to this mini-SPA after a long day at work.
How I use it: You must keep this product refrigerated. I apply the product evenly on clean face avoiding eyes and mouth and I keep it on for 15-20 min. I rinse it off, pat my face dry and apply my favorite nighttime moisturizer.

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment