Sunday, June 24, 2012

Product Review: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Product Review: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Cost: Around $8
Where to Purchase: Any drugstore, ULTA, Sephora, etc.
Claims: Specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish. Guaranteed not to yellow while leaving nails silky, stronger and resistant to chipping and peeling.

Thoughts: One year later after purchasing this product, about 10 bottles and endless manicures - this stuff is brilliant. I do not know what they add to this, be it cement - I don't care. The formula is so brilliant it's inconsequential to me. I add this to semi-dry nails and within 60 seconds it's dry to the touch and in 20 min I can do my dishes. It's incredible. I've converted many people to it. I really don't have time to sit around so this is my pal. I admittedly take it with me to the salon and hand it to Lily, my nail beautician, because unless I have this with me my polish will chip and it will take entirely too long to dry.
How I use it: Apply over semi-dry nails.

Rating: A+++



No comments:

Post a Comment