Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Product Review: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

Product Review: Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

Cost: $6
Where to Purchase: Drugstores, Walmart, Target
Claims: Moisturizes and softens cuticles with Sweet Almond Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter, Nourishes brittle nails with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil

Thoughts: I had been looking for a nice compact cuticle oil to carry with me when I spotted this on in CVS. I have pretty dry hands and nails so my cuticles are often dry and turning an ashy white. So each morning, and I will admit to doing this while stopped at the red light, I pull this out and rub this solid cream, working it into my cuticles. It's like an instant little manicure. It moisturizes them and they stay this way for quite a few hours, I seldom reapply during the day.
How I use it: It's a solid balm, almost like a hardened chapstick so I just rub the balm with the palm of my index finger and work it around the cuticle of each of my fingers until it sort of 'melts' into the skin. It has a fresh lemon scent. 

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment